Thursday, April 5, 2007

Final Reflection

The Process:

Researching other airport logos helped me with my design. I think they influenced my use of the colour blue, circles and orbits.
It didn’t take me very long to decide on a logo, but incorporating it into other designs took the most time. I played with the logo and different colours to make the pattern used on all the designs.
I found that organising the logo, type and images by aligning everything made the design look a lot better and was easier to put together.

Next time I will research more and spend more time on the typography because it’s such an important part of the design and more time on the logo.

Not putting enough time into the work, having trouble thinking of ideas and my lack of knowledge of how to do things could stop me doing a fabulous job.

No comments: